Physical and chemical properties
Appearance: light yellow liquid
Density (20 ℃, g / cm3): 0.95-1.05
Viscosity (25 ℃, MPA · s): ≤ 1000
Performance and characteristics
1. It has strong defoaming and antifoaming performance, and lasts for a long time.
2. it can be used for defoaming in the production process of paints, colorants, building, emulsion polymerization and chemical products with high concentration.
3. It has greater compatibility with water-based system, and will not cause product application defects within the appropriate dosage range.
4. after water compatibility, a more stable emulsion is formed, which can be self emulsified.
Scope of application
1. eliminate foam from latex paint, paper coating, color paste, emulsion polymerization, and other chemical products.
2. It is especially suitable for defoaming high viscosity products.
3. It is suitable for defoaming in the production process under high shear force.
1. It has strong defoaming and antifoaming properties, and can be effective by adding a small amount. The recommended addition amount is 50-1000g / T product, and the specific addition amount can be added according to the actual situation.
2. The original solution can be directly added by pump or diluted by on-line mixer.
3. This product is easy to dissolve in cold water and warm water. It can be emulsified by simple stirring. When diluting and adding, it is recommended that the mass dilution ratio of defoamer and water is 1:2. Too much water will affect the storage and use stability of the product. If the diluent needs to be stored and used, it should be stirred before reuse.
4. The interference of other chemicals must be avoided in the process of use. If there is any surplus after use, the packaging cover should be covered in time.
Packaging and storage
According to customer’s requirements, we can provide 25kg, 1000kg plastic barrel packaging. Store in a cool, dry, dark place, above zero degree indoor storage.
Shelf life: 6 months (stored at room temperature).
Product operation and safety guidelines
Please read the product safety instructions. When using other chemicals in the text, please obtain relevant safety technical data and take appropriate safety precautions.