Physical and chemical properties
Appearance: light yellow transparent liquid
Density (20 ℃, g / cm3): 1.005-1.10
Performance and characteristics
1. It has strong degassing and foam suppression performance, and lasts for a long time.
2. It does not interfere with the performance of other papermaking chemicals in pulp. It can remove bubbles in pulp and white water, effectively improve online dehydration, improve wet strength of paper, reduce pinholes and bubbles on paper surface, reduce paper breaking frequency and improve production efficiency.
3. It can effectively improve the retention rate of fines and fillers, and reduce the emissions of other paper chemicals, fibers and other organic loads.
4. This product is composed of polyether with different molecular weight and structure, and forms emulsion after dissolving in water.
Scope of application
1. Eliminate air bubbles in the wet end of paper making.
2. It is suitable for the production process of newsprint, cultural paper and wrapping paper.
3. It is suitable for special paper production process with more additives.
4. Good dispersibility in water, especially suitable for medium and acid process.
1. Degassing and antifoaming properties with strong surface activity can be achieved by adding a small amount, and the recommended amount is 50-500g / t paper.
2. It can be added at any position of under net white water receiving tray, white water tank or outside machine white water tank. The best adding amount and place can be determined according to the paper type, the use of papermaking additives, production speed, pulp air content, etc.
3. This product is easy to dissolve in cold water and warm water. It can be emulsified by simple stirring.
4. The interference of other chemicals must be avoided in the process of use. If there is any surplus after use, the packaging cover should be covered in time.
Packaging and storage
25kg, 200kg, 1000kg plastic barrel packaging can be provided according to customer requirements. Store in a cool, dry, dark place, above zero degree indoor storage. Shelf life: 6 months (stored at room temperature).
Product operation and safety guidelines
Please read the product safety instructions. When using other chemicals in the text, please obtain relevant safety technical data and take appropriate safety precautions.