Mp-10 product specification for wood pretreatment
- Reduce the amount of chemicals
- saving the energy consumption of slurry grinding
- Decrease of KP value
- Improve whiteness
Appearance: brown to light brown liquid
Smell: slightly fermented
PH: value 4.5-5.0
Raw material spray
Raw material soaking
|1. Suitable temperature: 25 ~ 70 ℃, optimum temperature: 40 ~ 60 ℃2. The suitable pH value is 4.0 ~ 9.0, and the optimum pH value is 6.0 ~ 8.0
3. Soaking time: 60-120 minutes
4. Spray time: more than 24 hours
100-300 g / T wood chips
Packaging, storage and shelf life
Packaging: 25kg/ barrel or customized to customer requirements.
Storage: store in the condition of avoiding sunlight and shade.
Shelf life: 6 months under normal temperature.
Toxicity and inactivation
1. Toxic treatment:
In general, contact with the product is non-toxic and harmless, but should avoid ingestion or splashing into eyes and nose.
2. Inactivation method:
- The activity is lost when pH value is less than 3, pH value is > 9 or temperature is more than 70 ℃;
- The activity of the pulp grinding section and drying section will be lost in the production;
- It can also be inactivated by adding oxidant if necessary.