Main components: Cationic surfactant
Appearance state Light colored viscous body
Solid content (105 ℃,%) 10-12
PH (1% aqueous solution) 4.0-6.0
Ionicity Weak Yang
1. Strong affinity for paper fiber and high retention rate.
2. Give the paper excellent smoothness and fluffy, improve the softness, handle and aesthetic feeling of the paper.
3. It has good stability and compatibility. It can be stable in the working solution in the range of pH 3-10, and has good solubility with cationic and non-ionic additives. Resistant to acid, alkali, salt and hard water, easy to store.
Scope of application
It mainly uses tissue paper, high-grade handkerchief paper and other household paper with higher softness requirements.
1. emulsion preparation: it is generally recommended to dilute according to 1:2 ratio, or adjust the concentration according to actual needs. Mix softener and clean water in proportion, stir for 30-60min, mix well and filter for use.
2. Recommended process and dosage
1) Adding in the pulp:
Dosage: 0.5-1.5% (for finished paper); PH value: 7-8; Temperature: about 40 ℃; Time: about 20 minutes
Process flow: dilute the liquid medicine (1% – 10%) to the slurry pool through the metering pump to ensure sufficient mixing.
2) Spray addition:
Dosage: 0.1-1.0% (for finished paper); PH value: 7-8; Temperature: about 40 ℃, the stock solution is online through dilution water
After dilution (1% – 10%), spray on the wet paper sheet through the spray pipe, and the spray position should be close to the drying part of the dryer as far as possible.
Packaging and storage
50 kg or 200 kg barrels, sealed and dark storage, shelf life of 18 months at room temperature.