Surface Sizing Agent GS
Physical and chemical properties:
|Main component||Cationic Styrene acrylate copolymer|
|Appearance:||Light yellow or brown dispersion|
|Solid content (%)||30±1%|
|PH value (25 ℃)||2.0-4.0|
|Viscosity (25 ℃)||<50cp|
Provide water resistance of paper, and the action of starch on the surface can prevent paper from returning to moisture to stabilize the strength index of paper.
1. GS should be used in sizing press equipment together with surface starch;
2. When using waste pulp or mechanical pulp as raw material, in order to save cost, aluminum sulfate should be used in the process of surface sizing; When using chemical pulp as raw material, aluminum sulfate can also get good sizing effect without adding;
3, less foam, sizing process can be added or less defoamer.
4. GS dosage depends on the water resistance requirements, raw materials and production process of customers;
5. It is not suitable to keep it under 0 ℃ for a long time or long time exposure;
6. The addition of anionic additives will affect the sizing effect.
Packaging and storage:
According to customer requirements, 50, 200 or 1000 kg different packaging can be provided. Store in cool, dry and ventilated places, especially to prevent frost.