Wet strength agent TC-1
Main components: PAE resin
Physical and chemical properties
Appearance: light yellow transparent liquid
PH value (25 ℃): 4.0-5.0
Viscosity (25 ℃): ≤ 50MPa. S
Solid content (%): 12.5 ± zero point five
Performance and characteristics
1. Water soluble, cationic, non-toxic and non irritating.
2. High efficiency, good synergy, wide range of pH, and better effect under neutral and weak alkaline conditions.
3. Good storage stability at room temperature.
4. It is more convenient to recycle the damaged paper or waste paper with less energy consumption.
5. It is easy to use and can be added in many ways.
Scope of application
1. Tissue paper, handkerchief paper and other household paper with wet strength requirements.
2. Decorative base paper, train ticket paper, carbon free base paper and other special paper with wet strength requirements.
1. It is recommended to add in the slurry tank (2-4% of slurry concentration). For the situation that the adding point needs to be changed due to the influence of other chemicals, our company can provide the corresponding use scheme.
2. It is suggested to add water to the slurry system after online dilution to obtain better dispersion and efficiency.
3. Depending on the strength of the paper, the addition amount should be 0.5-15 ‰ (for absolute dry pulp).
4. Ordinary metering pump or high viscosity pump can be used to add the product to the slurry system.
Packaging and storage
50kg, 200kg or 1000kg plastic barrel packaging, according to the needs of customers can provide special packaging. Store in a cool place away from light to avoid freezing. The storage period is 6 months.